Who We Are
Welcome to The Marecki Law Firm, PA., your legal advocate in real estate law! We are located in luxurious Palm Beach County, but are licensed to practice in the entire State of Florida.
The price of deals that we have represented has amounted to more than $400 Million!
We understand that for most, property is the heart of a home, however real property is always an investment. So, when we take your case, we mean business.
We litigate claims that are based on real estate, a non-exclusive list of cases we have litigated and won are as follows:
- determining who is the legal owner to property;
- prosecuting and defending foreclosures;
- aiding buyers and sellers retain escrow deposits in failed property sales; having the court force the sale of a property when a seller unlawfully backed out;
- contract claims for lenders;
- contract claims for buyers and sellers;
- title policy disputes;
- commercial eviction and defense; residential eviction and defense; and
- security deposit prosecution and defense.
We also perform transactional real estate work, including:
- drafting loan documents for lenders,
- drafting sales contracts,
- creating corporations and LLCs,
- drafting operating agreements, leases, leases to own, commercial contracts, and horse boarding contracts.
- We also stand as attorneys of record for lenders, buyers, and sellers in real estate transactions.
We administer probate estates and draft easy to understand, but valid and secure wills and trusts. Our experience in real property gives us the basis to draft the best wills and trusts imaginable for your individualized needs.
What Our Clients Say
Waters Edge RV Park, LLC
Notable Investments, LLC
9 PARK AVENUE