At The Marecki Law Firm, we specialize in taking cases to court and litigating matters in front of judges. Our Court Room experience includes conflicts surrounding contracts, agreements, and breaches. This unique experience has given us the specific knowledge required to effectively draft the very best legal documents and provide fantastic transactional representation. Let our experience be your piece of mind; don’t leave anything to chance, call us today.
Some of the key areas we handle include:
- Corporation and LLC Creation: Never do business in your own name—you are personally liable if you are sued. Let us help you create a business entity, so that if the business is sued, you are not. Our process begins with us assisting clients in determining the most suitable legal entity structure for their business, such as sole proprietorships, partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs), corporations, or professional associations. Our attorneys will explain the advantages and disadvantages of each option and help you choose the entity that best aligns with your business goals. Then we will file all proper paperwork with the State to get you up and running and ready to transaction
- Drafting Sales Contracts: We work closely with residential buyers and business entities to develop effective Sales Contracts, for their specific need, with plans and strategies in mind to ensure that our clients always have the best terms imaginable. Our team provides valuable insights and advice on legal requirements for the sale of businesses, homes, farm equipment, chattel, and commercial property. We have facilitated nearly every type of personal or real property sale imaginable and understand that the purchasing process can be stressful, that’s why knowing, for certain, that you are secure is so important to having a sale successfully consummated.
- Drafting Leases: Because we have litigated so many leases, we have been know all the shortcomings a lease may have. Using this knowledge, we carefully craft residential and commercial leases that reserve specific ways for you, as the landlord to, be protected and second to get any unwanted tenant out, fast. We also draft complex leases such as leases to own, commercial leases, volume storage contracts, and horse boarding agreements.
- Corporate Governance (LLC and Corporate Operating Agreements): Our firm provides guidance on establishing effective corporate governance structures, including drafting bylaws, operating agreements, shareholder agreements, and partnership agreements. We ensure that your business complies with legal requirements and establish clear frameworks for decision-making, management roles, and dispute resolution.
- Drafting Commercial Contracts and Agreements: We assist in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating various commercial contracts and agreements, including employment contracts, vendor contracts, confidentiality agreements, and licensing agreements. Our goal is to protect your interests and ensure that your contracts reflect the terms and conditions that best serve your business, and most importantly are legally valid and protect your interests, strongly.
- Drafting Loan Documents for Financing and Investment: Our attorneys assist with the preparation of investment agreements, term sheets, and financing documents that allows you to provide funding, and most importantly, ensures that you have a way to collect any unpaid monies or recover encumbered security. Lending money is no small task, and making sure you are compliant with all relevant Federal and State regulations is the hardest part of the lending world. DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING TO CHANCE. Call us, we have drafted hundreds of lending documents such as mortgages, notes, guarantor pages, balloon payment disclosures, etc. Let us be your experience and piece of mind.
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Business Restructuring: Our firm handles mergers, acquisitions, and business restructuring transactions. We assist with due diligence investigations, contract negotiations, drafting of acquisition agreements, and other related matters to facilitate smooth business transitions.
- Buyer, Seller, Lender Representation: Acquiring, selling, or lending on property, at its core, is a legal process. If you do not have an attorney representing you during any transaction for property, you are at a disadvantage. Our Firm will explain everything that is happening in your transaction so that you fully understand and are not taken advantage of. Further, we will speak on your behalf so that if there are any issues, they are handled with the utmost efficacy and professionalism. Our attorneys provide skilled representation in negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and litigation.
Put the expertise of Marecki Law Firm to work for you. Request your free consultation today.